Sunday, September 18, 2005

16/9/05 Safra meeting

Friday i skipped my Chinese tuition, due to photography. My MPC chairman told me that there's a meeting in SAFRA Photography Club to celebrate Mid-Autumn festival. Lolx... This is weird... Obviously, i am the only kid, but when ppl walk ard and every one started pointing at me, treating me like aliens, it isn't very nice.

I took the record shots, and they are blur!! So paiseh.. Lolx.. It's Canon, so i dun really know how to adjust the functions. Btw, the camera is much more ex than mine. Not save to play with it... Then they bring us to a dark corner to take group photos, then i tried. In the end, i shouted, "Aiya, i dunno la, Raymond, u take." Later, my tchr approached me and said, "Why u didn't take jus now? Btw, u shouted quite loudly, it's embarrassing for a committee member to can't even take a picture."

OMG, i think i did smth wrong, didn't i? This morning too. I suaned Mr E.Tan a lot. Lolx... Anyway, i think i better apologise. See, i so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter