Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jiang, swimming

Like waht i said, i din't go tuition on friday, so i go for e make-up lesson on Saturday. Lolx... Regina and Rachel were in e same class too. Btw, i didn't do th4e homework, lolx...
After that, since i am going to Kuantan next week, i went to exchange Malausia currency. Btw, i bought a 512MB CF card, $62.
I went Burger King later as i got a coupon from it. =) I sat on a 4 ppl table, then 2 malay adults came to my table. Their friends found another table, so they moved away. Another malay familyl, 2 kids and a Dad came and sat with me. Lolx.. I saw them looking around and since approached me, why not let them sit? When i got out, a foreign worker kept staring at me ok? At first i thot i think too much, but when i look back again, he even call me to go towards him. Nonsense, do i look that stupid? Weird, i think malays liked me. =)
I went swimming later, blahs, i sucked. Although he returned to free-style now, he made me look like an idiot. I cant breathe, cant turn, cant flip. When i swim, he says i scoop water only. >.< That's insulting... Blah, blah, blah... lolx...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter