Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wat an old "crash"

This morning, 8am, i am awake!! Isn't this amazing? lolx... Obviously, i have something on to do. I went to help my tchr (a charity organisation head) to take photographs of the kids who were performing in Chinatown for the elderly. Blahs, i think i did a rather bad job. >.< Have my skills deproved overnight? lolx...

I went to Chinatown CC after that as my photograph is exhibited there. =) Then other than the normal crapping with my MPC friends, we were talking about the marriage status of each and everyone of them. I got a shocked of my life!! Lolx... A bro, Raymond, 36 years old, always acted like a kid. So, i always play with him. Guess what? He's married!! I wondered how he teaches his children in future. Lolx...

Because of my over-reacting reaction, they concluded that i an lian him. Lolx.. An old man u see. Since the age gap is impossible for anything, we played on... They asked him what he said to me that made me like him. Then he actually says he got charisma ok? Other than being crappy, i dun see any good points. Lolx.. =) one more, very short, easy to communicate. Not like so uncle, too tall for me to talk to...
Since our CC is very near my house, some of us went to my home first to buy mooncake. Then a jie jie, an auntie and Raymond came along. U know wat they say? Meet the parents... He called, "dad." ok? Walau, paiseh... Luckily my dad didn't catch what he said... Hahaa... Or my Dad will ban me from going to MPC la..

We were having our session in the CC what, so we all sat together and have our own discussion beneath. Raymond and another guy fell asleep, so i woke them up and said that they rude to sleep la.. He called me to brew coffee for him ok? &^%# Obviously i dun do it, even my dad wants i might not do it loh, let alone a friend. Near the end of the session, he wanted to leave early, so he told me, then asked jokingly if i wanna follow along. &^%# Then he told his friend and said that i wanna leave with him. An auntie in front heard and shouted it loud enough for everyone to hear ok? I blushed la... Paiseh... Haha.. But never mind, play with a "Dad" is ok.. Haha..
Enough of my nonsense.. Btw, i believe everyone has a crash b4. Me too, but obviously not this one. I think he has a crash on me more than i have on him, every week will sms me. =) My crash is known to quite few ppl, older than us, but lasted for 2+ months only. =) Wow, a secret online. Lolx.. too long ago to hide anything. ok la.. Enough of this weird r/s, bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter