Friday, December 02, 2005

Holidays

I am so sorry.. i didnt know ppl are still reading my blog... =P so i didnt blog at all. Some how, today quite free, so i came up and have a look and whoo... No cocoa crnch but a long list of chat list. U guys are great. Btw, who is animefreak? lolx...

Anyway, update on whatever i am doing. I am simply busy with my sleeps and photography. I sleep 10hrs a day at least and eat abt 4 meals. Lolx... Quite mad rite? Opps... Never train for Napfa. Doing some holiday works as photographer and doing nth else.

Oh ya, i haven't finish my holidays homework!! I left some geography homework and el documentary. Hahaa... isn't this unlike me? i also dun understand why i am so slack now...

Oh ya, Winston sms me to tel me he got edusave award. Uncle, me too... Mine is better, top 10% ok? Scholarship!! I won my bro, yeah!! Hahaa.. kk.. Nth else to crap, i am getting more and more crappy, so i better stop. Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter