Thursday, December 15, 2005

Religion Night mare....

You ho....
Haha... This is so nonsense!! I went to my god-Dad house ytd. =) when i wanna to go home, i saw a Mini toons plastic bag. =) Hehee.. Obviously is my Christmas present rite? Lolx... So i went ard looking for it, searching all drawers and ended up being in his cupbroad. Then he dragged me out, so strong loh!!! I screamed, roll on the carpet and his parents came out. (He injured my hands! Fingernails are long!!)
So, we went to the living room,chatting. His father asked abt my religion. I said Christain. Then he asked abt my parents. I said Buddhism. Lolx... Then i got a long trashing from his Mother. She said if i am a Christian she dun wan a god-grandchild like me. Lolx... They cornered me, to the extent that i squat down at the corner of the kitchen. Then he wanna me to say i cant go Church this Christmas. I only said " i won't go..." Lolx.. Without saying location, her mum hugged me ok? So scary!!
Then smth even worse happened. He suggested that i should take joss stick and pray to his anscentors. Wow!! i didn't touch them for like 3 years!! Then his Mother pulled me to the tablet, then took joss stick. I told her i didn't even pray at home, so how could i pray to hers. She says i am a member of their family, so i must! (WTH) Luckily he stopped playing and stopped his mother. Lolx... Poor me rite? i won't dare to go his house anymore la.... Hahaa... Like real, will go and dig for present some how...
Hoo... Next time any of u have a god-whatever, pray that their family memebers are sane!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter