Sunday, January 08, 2006

i skipped sch!!

Hey!! i didnt go to sch. Too tired then got slight headache, so slack la.. The doctor didn't give me any mediciation, call me take norm panadol. >.< Weird one loh him... I always got some cramps and pains in my intestines, so everytime he will press my tummy, press here press there. weird ppl... i wonder why doctors always do that to me. =( Just because i am cute? Lolx... No, because i got stomach problems... Anyway, me saying i am cute is a joke, pls laugh. =P
Shit la, i am getting lamer and lamer, all because of u guys la... >.< Guide a kid like me who used to be very innocent wrongly, now so lame and hehee.. Cheeky... Better repend ok?
Aiya.. Lim Shi Yi, dun always scold me la... So fierce, later Jun Liang dun wan u ar... Hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter