Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yo!! i am back!!

Yo!! lolx... Sorry!! anyway, mine is a dead blog wat? like wat Eldora says, 1 month per blog. =)
Erm... Holidays now rite? Wow!! wanna know my schedule? i know u guys not interested, but neva mind, i will still say...
Monday -- Finish all homework, go yoga (i am in advanced class alr ok?)
Tuesday -- Do up my photos, day dream and mug for sch rteopens physics test
Wednesday -- try out my cooking, and it turn out sucky
Thursday, friday saturday -- SPH thingy... 8am - 7pm ok!!
Thursay -- CCA photography outing
Sunday -- Bukit Timah Photography outing, then my club talk... =)
Next monday -- return to reality... Oh ya, NAPFA coming, i didnt do anything at all!! how? Will die? Wat will Miss Poon do to me? Oh no!! She is nice, but not when linked to PE. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter